My focus word to begin 2012 is Affirm. I am going to affirm daily what God says about me. Affirmations are declarations of something that is true. Bonnie Gray reminds me that God says I am delightful.
Here are Affirmations I know to be true. Would you consider adding yours in a comment box below?
- I am crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. (Gal. 2:20)
- The Son has set me free. I am free indeed! (John 8:36)
- My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. (1 Corinthians 6:19)
- I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. (Philippians 4:13)
- He who began a good work in me will be faithful to complete it. (Philippians 1:6)
- There is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. (Romans 8:1)
- Nothing can ever separate me from the love of God in Christ Jesus. (Romans 8:38-39)
- In all things God works for the good of those who love Him. (Romans 8:28)
- God is faithful. He will not let me be tempted beyond what I can bear.(1 Cor 10:13)
- God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7)
- My light and momentary troubles are achieving for me an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. (2 Corinthians 4:17)
- He is able to do immeasurably more than all I ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within me. (Ephesians 3:20)
- God is for me! Who can be against me? (Romans 8:31)
- God knows me. (Psalm 139:15)
- add yours here!